Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rip DVD to all popular videos on Mac

  1. #1
    Inactive Member zisel's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2010
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rip DVD to all popular videos on Mac

    I have a very good DVD video, now I want to watch the DVD videos on my iPhone, and I learned that I need to convert DVD to supported formats firstly. So I pitched into searching a DVD converter on the internet immediately, I was depressed finally that I found many DVD converters are for windows not for Mac.

    Luckily, a friend of mine recommended me a very good DVD converter for Mac helped me out of the hook. It's very easy to use, and can convert DVD to all popular videos like AVI, FLV, MKV, MOD, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, M2TS, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video) and save on iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, MP4 players and more on MAC, it called iFunia DVD ripper Pro. On the course I collated some of the following simple practical steps, hope to help you.

    Step 1: Add DVD Movie
    Download and Run iFunia DVD Ripper Pro for Mac, Click "Load..." button on the toolbar to add videos that you want to convert to any common video formats.

    Step 2: Edit Your Video File (Optional)
    Trim Video: The program allows you to trim your video, so you can capture your favorite video clips. Select the video you want to edit, then click the "Edit" button on the top. A Edit window will be prompted. Click the Start Point and End point to keep your favourite parts of video.

    Step 3: Output Setup
    You may choose language soundtracks and Subtitle for output video. Also, you're able to set the output video format.

    Step 4: Start Ripping DVD
    Finally, click the big "Start" button to start ripping DVD to video. If you're using the evaluation version of iFunia DVD Ripper Pro for Mac, it will only convert the first five minutes of your video. Please purchase full version of iFunia DVD Ripper Pro for Mac to remove the limitation. Then that?s all OK!

    Some tips:
    1. You can edit your video file not only trim but also can crop, set special effect, and add water mark, you can make it in the "edit window" easily.
    2. If you want to cancel the converting process, just click "stop" button to do this.
    3. You can set the video bitrate and frame rate by yourself in the output profile setting window.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ackles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2010
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rip DVD to all popular videos on Mac

    I like collecting DVDs, until now, I have collected all series of Star trek votager seasons 1-7 dvd and The l word seasons 1-5 dvd box set,Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-2 dvd box set,Family Guy Season 1-7 dvd box set...I also have many more movie DVDs, it is great fun to do that.
    [URL="http://www.dvdbestonline.com/showc.aspx?id=587"]Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.dvdbestonline.com"]Win $5 Coupon register on dvdbestonline-Details Here[/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2010
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ok

    the ending is very nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •